Support Bonus is a feature implemented in Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 multiplayer. Once a player kills an enemy, the enemy will drop a dog tag that the player must collect. Once collected, the player is one dog tag closer to their bonus, and once a certain number of dog tags is reached, the player will be rewarded.
- Maximum Radar - Gives the player and his team a radar that highlights enemy players' positions
- Orbital Strike - Calls in a designated laser strike from an orbiting satellite
- Ceph Airstrike - Calls in a Ceph Gunship that hovers over the map and kills enemy players
- Maximum Nanosuit - Gives the player an unlimited amount of energy for a short period of time
- Nanosuit Disruptor - Calls in a jammer at a location which disables enemies' nanosuit
- EMP Blast - Disables enemies' nanosuits for a short period of time
- Swarmer - Gives the player a Swarmer to manually use