|Rate of Fire||
5,8x42 mm Chinese
Shi Ten is a common stationary light machine gun found in various locations in Crysis and Crysis Warhead. It is mostly mounted on HMLTV-998 Bulldogs and small boats, but it can also be found in various chokepoints and defensive locations.
- The Shi Ten can kill most enemy units in a few shots.
- It has unlimited ammo, meaning that it's reusable and saves ammo.
- It can be used it to snipe enemies at long distances.
- Besides being immovable and having limited vision, the Shi Ten overheats quickly and takes some time to cool down.
- Its recoil makes it harder to aim accurately, and the player is vulnerable to enemy fire. However, this can be countered by using strength mode, which strangely doesn't cause nanosuit energy to be rapidly depleted. This is generally not advised as the player is much more vulnerable this way, especially on higher difficulties.
- The Shi Ten has the same damage as the SCAR in Crysis Warhead, meaning it can kill a normal KPA in 2-3 shots.
|Weapons of Crysis, Crysis Warhead, and Crysis Wars|
|Sidearms||AY69 Micro Machine Gun · Fists · Pistol|
|Assault Weapons||FY71 · Gauss Rifle · Grenade Launcher · Minigun · Molecular Accelerator · Molecular Arrestor · PAX · Precision Rifle · SCAR · Shotgun · Submachine Gun|
|Explosives (non-grenades)||Anti-Tank Mine · C4 · Claymore · LAW · TAC Gun|
|Grenades||Flashbang · Frag Grenade · Nano Disruptor · Smoke Grenade|
|Non-equippable||Alien Beam · Autocannon · Gravity Bomb Launcher · Gauss Cannon · Shi Ten · Singularity Cannon · Smart Missiles · TAC Cannon · Tank Cannon|