- "There's something up here...something big."
- —Admiral Morrison
| Contact |
Reckoning is the eleventh and final level of Crysis. This level centers around the Ceph forces launching the first massive attack to push the human forces away and move out to a global scale. Before they do, they must eliminate the main threat, the USS Constitution.
- VTOLs (usable only in cut-scene)
- F-36C Spectre seen dog-fighting the Ceph Scouts around the USS Consititution. (Not usable)
- Before moving out to deck, the player should check the captain's room (the left room of reception desk), as there are many golf-related objects, a baby picture, and a Precision Rifle with Sniper Scope.
- In the pre-release version of Crysis, Nomad had to fight the Ceph Hunter only and not the Warrior. Several crewmen abandon the ship after the Hunter is destroyed.
- Next to the engineer who talks the player through the reactor part of the level, there is a SCAR that does not have a magazine. If the player equips that SCAR, all the animations (reloading, modifying, etc.) will not have a magazine, though the player's hands will still move as if there is one.
- The captain's room harbors a newspaper, headlined "It's not a crisis yet."
- The Blue Hunter can shoot out a "freeze ray" that can freeze you solid, if you do get hit, don't worry it is NOT the end. You just have to mash the A and D keys to get free.