The Holographic Decoy is an underbarrel multiplayer attachment in Crysis 2. It emits a lifelike hologram of a hostile soldier that will run through the battlefield, attracting gunfire. The soldier appears either in Armor or Power modes, but never in stealth.
- The Holographic Decoy can be fired to lure an enemy into revealing their position.
- It can also be used to create a distraction while the player moves to another area of the map.
- It can also be used to lure enemies into a trap.
- When fired, it uses a small amount of the nanosuit's energy.
- When using it on Jackal shotgun, the crosshair disappears so the player has to aim down sights to set the exact position of the hologram.
- After being shot or ran through the hologram disappears.
|Attachments in Crysis 2.|
|Sidearm Attachments||Flashlight • Laser Sight • Silencer • Extended Clip|
|Assault Weapon Attachments||Silencer • Extended Clip • Light Shotgun • Grenade Launcher • Gauss attachment • Holographic Decoy • Assault Scope • Flashlight • Reflex Sight • Laser Sight|
|Sniper Attachments||Sniper Scope|