Although the Crysis Wiki is a large database, there are some items in the series that are more notable than others. The following are some guidelines about what is covered:
- Explicitly major items from the Crysis series that can be identified by everyone are covered. (ex. Crysis 2, Lockhart)
- Anything that the player has distinct access to is covered. This includes weapons and equipment. (ex. Tank, DSG-1)
- Articles that are specific to their subject take precedence in notability. (ex. New York City over New York)
- Countries that play a major geopolitical role in the series are notable. (ex. United States)
- Article precedence still applies.
- Events, places or people that are referred to across more than one level are covered, provided they do not consist of large amounts of real life information.
- Characters with a fixed name that are either consistently seen in a mission or have roles that extend across many missions are notable. (ex. Chino, Prophet)
- Characters who are mentioned in non-battle chat are also covered.
- Vehicles that play an active role in a mission are covered. (ex. Tank, Humvee)
- Real-life articles must have some pertinence to the scope of the wiki. (ex. United States Marine Corps)
- In general, articles about a real-life subject should be included provided their involvement in the series can be covered more extensively on this wiki rather than another website. (exceptions might include Crytek and the like)
|Page and File Policies|
|Categorizing · Criteria for speedy deletion · Images · Impersonal "You" · Leaked information · Manual of style · Naming · Notability|